Copyright 2018 © Zhejiang Longshenghua Rubber Co.,Ltd. All Rights Reserved
Problems and solutions in the use of conveyor belts
The reasons for this situation are
(1) the conveyor belt is jammed into the sharp blade during its operation and will be torn longitudinally.
(2) tear during friction with fixed hard objects.
(3) the friction between the adhesive tape and the rack causes the edges to be pulled and cracked.
(4) the surface of the adhesive tape is contaminated by oil or chemicals.
(5) the tensile force of the belt increases when the tension is too high.
(6) laying too short, producing flexural times exceeding the limit and premature aging.